The trackless flat car equipment is a kind of wheeled handling equipment. It has a handle, remote control, table top, and fixed wheels to operate together. It can walk and turn at will, and is not limited by space and ground. It can run in places where the route is not fixed. The vehicle is equipped with warning and detection devices. When encountering pedestrians or obstacles, it will alarm immediately and stop automatically. The chain adjustment should be loose and flexible. The chain spring should be installed on the outside, The open end shall be opposite to the moving direction and shall not collide with the chain guard and crank. If the chain is too tight, adjust the chain adjusting nut counterclockwise according to the above method to make the rear wheel move forward slightly.
Maintenance of chain of trackless flat car
1. We all know that the chain will become loose after the trackless electric flat car has been used for a long time, so we often check and adjust the tightness of the chain, and check whether the locking plate at the chain interface is loose.
2. Wipe it frequently and add a small amount of engine oil regularly. This maintenance method is as simple as a bicycle.
3. If the chain is too tight, adjust the chain adjusting nut counterclockwise according to the above method and move the rear wheel forward slightly.
4. The chain should be adjusted with appropriate tightness and flexible operation. The chain spring should be installed outside. The open end should be opposite to the direction of movement and should not collide with the chain guard and crank.
Maintenance method of trackless flat car chain:
1. Remove the sprocket cover Check the sprocket for deformation or wear. The adjustment skills and maintenance of the chain of the trackless electric flat car must not be careless, which is related to the life of the trackless electric flat car
2. For the maintenance and replacement of the sprocket caused by the sprocket, some supporting products should be selected when replacing the gear, and the original manufacturer should be selected to avoid secondary damage.
3. Check whether the positions of flywheel and rear wheel are offset, and adjust them if any.
4. The flywheel is worn and replaced, which is very common, especially in the vehicle with motor. As long as it is replaced in time, there is no problem.
5. Replace the chain if it is deformed or worn. Note that the opening direction of the chain interface is opposite to the movement direction of the chain.
Statement: Part of the content and pictures of this site are from the Internet. If there is infringement, please contact the administrator to delete it as soon as possible. Thank you!